- About Us
- Training Courses
- Corporate Training
- State Requirements
industrialinstitute.com » Corporate Training
We offer corporate billing accounts which will enable your corporation/organization to utilize a specific code for multiple employees and students that may need courses.
- Simply give the code to employees, and when they register for online courses they use the code as their method of payment.
- By utilizing this "corporate billing code", you will be charged at the end of each month via purchase order number or a credit card of your choice.
- Additionally, if you qualify for a group rate, we can apply a discount percentage to your corporate account!
- If you prefer, you may opt for a Corporate Virtual University!
- Industrialinstitute.com can also be a content service provider and you can maintain the content on your Learning Management System!
Utilizing our extensive course library and our Virtual University technology, we provide your business with a fully hosted e-learning solution: LMS 3.5.
LMS 3.5 allows you to run training reports, assign courses, issue certificates, and provides revenue share reports, student rosters, certificate tracking, course evaluations, marketing information and much more!
Your Virtual University can even be branded with your company's logo, helping you to maintain a professional and business-consistent training system for your employees!
industrialinstitute.com offers industrial skills training, maintenance skills training, electrician CE, contractor CE, OSHA outreach training, engineer PDH and petrochemical CE.
industrialinstitute.com™ can convert and develop any of your proprietary content through keen multimedia development expertise to develop a wide range of courses.
Whether for maintenance skills training, electrician CE, contractor CE, OSHA outreach training, engineer PDH, petrochemical CE or product training, our customized solutions are provided on an affordable, fee-for-service or revenue sharing basis that utilizes media rich, compelling presentation methods which can be delivered on your existing course management (LMS) system or through our system, VU.360™.
For more information, simply fill out the "request for information" form on this page and submit!
Request for Information
Submit the form below to get more information about:
|Learning Portals||Other Services||Company|